We are seeking an enthusiastic Food Truck Manager to join our team!
The FTM would assist and direct our team of drivers/servers with preparation, logistics and set up at the location to serve customers . The job includes proper stocking of the food trucks with needed items, assisting drivers with safe operation of the vehicle and ensuring excellence in customer service.
- Able to work quickly when necessary for short bursts of time
- Preparing meals
- Cashier responsibilities – perform transactions
- Light stocking, cleaning, and routine equipment maintenance (start and close of shifts)
Must be available to work day/night, holidays, overtime and weekends.
- Create a Culture of Learning and Coaching
- Build Relationships with Guests and Team Members
- Maintain Knowledge of all Local Green Atlanta Policies and Procedures
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work closely in a team environment
- Basic math skills
- Requires lifting and carrying up to 50lbs unassisted
- Walk and stand for extended periods of time
- Some stooping, kneeling and crouching, lifting
- Reaching and carrying with hands and arms
- Able to lift up to 50lbs,
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent/College Degree a plus.
- 1 year of Management experience required.
- 1 year of Food Service (Preferred)
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Enjoys working with people in a fast‐paced environment.
- Work well under pressure.
- Self‐directed and highly organized.
- Encouraging attitude, fun and outgoing.
To keep our workers safe, we provide masks and gloves to all employees, and our servers operate from a shielded serving area that is exposed to open air and light.